The best way to learn about Holy Child is by scheduling time to visit campus. During your visit, you will hear all about what Holy Child has to offer you: experiential learning, small classes and a strong academic program with teachers who are invested and engaging. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and to truly understand why Holy Child stands out as the best school for girls, and the best school for your family.
A personalized tour will be led by one of our Student Ambassador Leaders, providing you with a unique student perspective. We schedule tours Monday through Friday throughout the school day.
A student's shadow visit day is the absolute best way to get a true sense of a Holy Child education. By spending time at Holy Child during a typical school day, visitors will get a glimpse of our academic and extracurricular offerings as well as an overall sense of our community. To schedule a shadow day, the admission application should be submitted first.
About the Shadow Visit Day
Each shadow visit day is a half-day visit. We offer an early drop-off at 7:50 a.m. or a later drop-off time at 9:00 a.m. Pick-up is always at 1:15 p.m. Visitors are paired with one of our Student Ambassadors, attend Morning Meeting, sit in on classes, enjoy a snack and have lunch in the Dining Hall. Applicants will also interview with one of the members of the Admission Office.
Parent interviews are usually held on the same day as the student shadow visit day; however, these parent interview slots book quickly! Please consider submitting an application early to secure your preferred parent interview time. Parent interviews are about half an hour and time slots are available at drop off, at 8:00 a.m. or 9:15 a.m., or before pick up at 12:45 p.m. on the applicant's shadow visit day. Alternate time slots are offered according to availability.
What to Wear
Students wear uniforms at Holy Child; we ask that our visitors wear whatever makes them feel most comfortable.
What to Bring
Students may bring a book in case one of their classes has a quiz. A snack and lunch are provided by the school during the day.
Where to Park
Admission Guest parking spots are located the upper parking lot on campus. When you arrive, please park in the upper parking lot and walk down the stairs to the Main Entrance. There will be a member from the Admission Office waiting to greet you and your family in the Hughes Family Lobby.
Holy Child visits schools throughout the year to share information about our programs, our admission process and to meet prospective families. We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming school fair!
- New York Family Private School Fairs - September 17 2017 at St. Jean Baptiste High School (Upper East Side)
- Greenwich Catholic School and Whitby School Fair - September 20, 2016 at Greenwich Catholic School (Greenwich)
- Waterside Independent School Diversity Fair - September 25, 2016 at Waterside School (Stamford)
- St. Gabriel School High School Information Night - October 6, 2016 at St. Gabriel School (Riverdale)
- St. Ignatius Loyola School & St. Joseph's of Yorkville High School Fair - October 13, 2016 at St. Ignatius Loyola School (Upper East Side)
- St. Aloysius School - October 14, 2016 at St. Aloysius School (New Canaan)
- Saints John & Paul Fair - October 24, 2016 at Saints John and Paul School
- Annunciation School Fair - March 2017 at Annunciation School
- Fairchester Association Admission Fair - April 2017
- Secondary School Fair hosted by Greenwich Education Group - May 16, 2017