St. Walburga’s Chapel
During its centennial year, School of the Holy Child christened St. Walburga’s Chapel, which is located adjacent to the Mansion Parlor. This name is significant in the history of Holy Child as it honors St. Walburga’s Academy, Holy Child's original school, located on Riverside Drive in New York City. In 1957, after the City of New York commandeered the school’s property, St. Walburga’s Academy moved to its current location in Rye, N.Y. In the fall of 2007, 50 years after School of the Holy Child’s relocation, the school completed the renovations to St. Walburga’s Chapel in honor of its historical and spiritual roots.
Our Field House includes:
- The 11,000 square-foot Kelly Gymnasium, allowing for two basketball/volleyball courts with bleacher seating suitable for tournament play
- Ciaccia Family Athletic Training Room
- Giordano Fitness Center
- Dance studio
- The Kennedy Common Room
- Athletics Department Offices & storage space
- Locker Rooms
Two playing fields, one turf field and one grass field.