Global Studies Program
The Global Studies Program provides students with opportunities to engage in meaningful and contemplative travel. Our students have studied art and Italian language in Florence, built homes on the Gulf Coast, volunteered at a children's hospital in Peru, visited Holy Child Network Schools in Ghana and immersed themselves in the culture and architecture of Cuba.
At Holy Child, global programs do not exist in a vacuum. Programs are designed to not only provide unique and enriching experiences for our students to learn, study and serve communities around the world, but also for them to come back to the classroom ready to share these experiences.
Trip offerings have included:
- OWN It Summit, Washington DC
- Middle School Bermuda STEM Immersion Trip
- Service Learning Trip to the Dominican Republic
- Alumnae Trip to Israel
- American History & Community Service, Washington, D.C.
- Camp Cornelia, New York City
- Casa Cornelia Law Center: Justice in the Law, California
- Exchange Program: Holy Child School Killiney, Killiney, Ireland
- Georgetown University Women in Leadership OWN IT Summit, Georgetown University
- Reef Conservation, Florida Keys
- Service Learning and Cultural Immersion, Cape Verde, Africa
- Service Learning and Cultural Immersion, Peru
- Quebec City Experience, Quebec, Canada