Visit Holy Child
The best way to learn more about Holy Child is by scheduling time to visit our campus. Meet our teachers, speak with our students and see our classrooms in action! This will help you discover why Holy Child is the best school for girls, and for your family.
Come to an Open House
- All-School Open House on Saturday, October 19 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Weekday Open House on Tuesday, November 5 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Weekday Open house on Tuesday, December 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Schedule an Individual Tour
- Call the Admission Office at (914) 967-5622, extension 227
A student's shadow visit day is the absolute best way to get a true sense of a Holy Child education. By spending time at Holy Child during a typical school day, visitors will get a glimpse of our academic and extracurricular offerings as well as an overall sense of our community.
- Students applying to Grade 5 and Grade 6 have designated days to visit campus and can register for those days through the Admission Portal
- All other candidates should first set up their Admission Portal. After the portal is set up, you will receive a call from our office to set up a Shadow Visit Date
What to Wear
What to Bring
Where to Meet Us
|Please plan to wear your school uniform
or something comparable.
|Students may bring a book in
case one of their classes has a quiz.
A snack and lunch will be provided
by the school during the day.
|Admission Guest parking spots are located the
upper parking lot on campus.
There will be a member from the
Admission Officewaiting to greet you and your family
in the Hughes Family Lobby.