Visit Holy Child
The best way to learn more about Holy Child is by scheduling time to visit our campus. Meet our teachers, speak with our students and see our classrooms in action! This will help you discover why Holy Child is the best school for girls, and for your family.
Come to an Open House
- All-School Open House on Saturday, October 19 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Schedule an Individual Tour
- Call the Admission Office at (914) 967-5622, extension 227
A student's shadow visit day is the absolute best way to get a true sense of a Holy Child education. By spending time at Holy Child during a typical school day, visitors will get a glimpse of our academic and extracurricular offerings as well as an overall sense of our community.
- Students applying to Grade 5 and Grade 6 have designated days to visit campus and can register for those days through the Admission Portal
- All other candidates should first set up their Admission Portal. After the portal is set up, you will receive a call from our office to set up a Shadow Visit Date
What to Wear
What to Bring
Where to Meet Us
|Please plan to wear your school uniform
or something comparable.
|Students may bring a book in
case one of their classes has a quiz.
A snack and lunch will be provided
by the school during the day.
|Admission Guest parking spots are located the
upper parking lot on campus.
There will be a member from the
Admission Officewaiting to greet you and your family
in the Hughes Family Lobby.
Students applying to Grade 7 and above should first set up their Admission Portal. After the portal is set up, we will contact your family to schedule a Shadow Visit Day. There are a few things to consider when you are planning your visit day. We offer two drop-off times to accommodate schedules.
Early Morning Arrival
Parent and student interview time slots are also available after school on Wednesdays.
*Parent interviews are usually held on the same day as the student shadow visit day; however, these parent interview slots book quickly!
Please consider submitting an application early to secure your preferred parent interview time. Parent interviews are about half an hour.
Holy Child visits schools throughout the year to share information about our programs, our admission process and to meet prospective families. We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming school fair!
- Greenwich Catholic School and Whitby School Secondary School Fair - September 12 at Greenwich Catholic School (Greenwich)
- Ridgefield Academy Day and Boarding School Fair - October 2 at Ridgefield Academy (Ridgefield)
- Westchester Catholic High School Fair - October 2019 at Westchester County Center (White Plains)
- Saint Ignatius Loyola School Fair - October 3 at Saint Ignatius Loyola School (NYC)
- Saints John & Paul Fair - October 22 at Saints John and Paul School (Larchmont)
- Annunciation School Fair - March 2020 at Annunciation School (Crestwood)
- Secondary School Fair hosted by Greenwich Education Group - May 2020 (Old Greenwich)