ABOUT THE ANNUAL FUND
The Annual Fund is the largest, single resource that funds the everyday expenses of running School of the Holy Child. It touches every member of the community through academic programs, extracurricular activities and professional development.Gifts to the Annual Fund enable the school to respond to its highest priorities each year. Your donation continues the school’s mission. Every gift benefits each and every student. Gifts made to the Annual Fund are used to enhance academic programs, support scholarships and financial aid and provide funding for faculty development.
Your participation is a vote of confidence and support of our efforts to ensure Holy Child’s quality education. Your gift to the Annual Fund helps us to:
- Continue attracting and retaining exceptional faculty and administrators
- Sustain and increase student financial aid
- Preserve Holy Child’s innovative programs
- How much should I give to the Annual Fund?
- What is the difference between an Annual Fund Gift, a Capital Gift and a Planned Gift?
- What is the difference between the Annual Fund and the Annual Gala & Auction?
- Why is participation important?
The Annual Fund helps to bridge the gap between the cost of tuition and the actual cost of educating each student at Holy Child. The gap is around $3,200 per year, per student.